Telephone : Freephone 0808 801 0102
Calling all local people : do you know anyone who has recently been discharged from hospital in East Kent?
We need to hear your experience
If you have been discharged from a hospital in East Kent within the last six months, we want to hear from you. If you, or someone you know, has been discharged from William Harvey Hospital, Kent & Canterbury Hospital or Queen Elizabeth, the Queen Mother Hospital in Margate then do please get in touch.
We have been hearing from patients that they are not always discharged from hospital with the care and support that they need.
Have you been discharged recently? Did you have a Care Plan in place? Were you discharged at a sensible time? Were your family informed and involved? Did they get the services at home that they needed?
We’ve heard from a number of patients already but we urgently need to hear from more people? Did you have a good experience? Were you listened to and communicated with? We want to hear the positive stories too. We’ll use your experiences to help improve the service for other patients.
Healthwatch Kent’s Steve Inett said, “If you, or your family, has been discharged from any of the hospitals in East Kent recently we would really like to hear from you. We need more stories so we can improve the system for other people so do please get in touch. We won’t share your personal information with anyone else, it will be completely anonymous.”
You can share your story with us in the following ways:
- Complete our short online surveyhttps://www.surveymonkey.co.uk/r/EastKentdischarge
- Email us at email@example.com and tell us your experiences
- Share your experience on the phone by calling us for FREE on 0808 801 0102
- We can post you a questionnaire – just call or email us your address
- We can come and talk to you at home face to face. Ring us on 0808 801 0102 to organise a visit.