Telephone : Freephone 0808 801 0102
Do you want your voice to be heard?
Could you help to bring the voice of patients to the centre of our health & social care plans?
There is already a group of members of the public involved in these discussions called the Patient & Public Advisory Group but now they are looking for 5 more people to join from the following areas:
They are seeking to include new voices to this group and would particularly welcome applications from
• people from ethnic minorities
• people with disabilities
• young people
If you are interested, here is a bit more information.They need people who:
• are committed to helping and supporting the Sustainability and Transformation Partnership (STP) to be successful in its vision to deliver the best possible health and care for Kent and Medway
• are willing and able to speak up and comment on plans for how health and care is delivered for the benefit of the whole population of Kent and Medway
• have some experience or knowledge of health and/or social care services
• have the ability to work in a team and to advise and comment in a timely and constructive way
• are willing to gather views from, and share public information with, their own contacts and groups where relevant
The group meets once a month, currently on a Wednesday morning in Faversham and communicates by email in-between meetings. Some members also offer to attend other meetings for specific areas of work.
If you are interested in applying, but the meeting arrangements aren’t convenient for you, please still apply as we may be able to find other ways for you to participate.
More information and the application form can be found here.
The deadline for applications is 3 September 2018.