Telephone : Freephone 0808 801 0102
West & North Kent residents - your views are needed
• Haemophilia outpatient services
• Neurological rehabilitation (Swale patients)
• Acute Renal service
• Primary Percutaneous Coronary Intervention (pPCI)
• Paediatric surgery (e.g. dental extractions)
No decisions have been made and the proposals are still being developed. The NHS is seeking your feedback on two potential options.
• In option one all specialist inpatient services would be at the William Harvey Hospital (Ashford).
• In option two all specialist inpatient services would be at the Kent and Canterbury Hospital (Canterbury).
The NHS states that by making these changes they are hoping to achieve the following benefits for people:
• higher standards of care, better outcomes for patients
• consistently high-quality care seven days a week
• fewer operations cancelled
• shorter stays in hospital
• better recruitment and retention of staff.
This is an important decision so we would encourage you to share your thoughts on their survey which you can find here by January 11th