About this event
In celebration of Black History Month, Gravesend is sharing an African Caribbean Experience you shan't forget.
On Saturday 5th October, head downs to Gravesend Borough Market for live music and dance, markets stalls, workshops for all ages and much more.
This free event is running from 12pm to 5pm, so pop in and out when you please.
- 12.10pm : Tracing Your Windrush Roots with Adrian Stone
- 1pm : Food demonstration with tasters • Callaloo & Mixed Veg (Vegetarian) • Callaloo & Saltfish
- 1.30pm : Live Music Demonstration
- 2.30pm : Caribbean Dance Performance & Workshop
- 3.30pm : Food demonstration with tasters • Flavoured Chicken Wings
- 4pm : African Head-Dress Tying Workshop