You're invited : get involved
You are invited to join local leaders, communities and clinicians and share what matters to you most.
The sessions are organised are online and you can pick one of two dates:
- Wednesday November 11th from 6-8:30pm
- Thursday November 12th from 2-4:30pm
They will take place on Zoom and numbers are therefore limited. You’ll need to register in advance so that the background information can be sent to you beforehand.
The sessions are being organised by the Medway & Swale Integrated Care Partnerships (ICP) which brings together all health and care organisations across the patch.
Discussions will cover four current priority areas:
- Providing more care services within local communities
- Delivering outpatient services in the future
- Transforming primary care – services delivered within GP practices
- Improving urgent and emergency care
To register at either of the events please click on one of the following links:
If you have any queries please contact firstname.lastname@example.org