District Councils are working together with Kent County Council to help you if you need it.
They can help with:
- making sure you have enough food and supplies
- picking up prescriptions (except in Tunbridge Wells)
- making sure you have someone to talk to by phone, Skype or Facetime (except in Tunbridge Wells).
In some parts of Kent you can also get help with:
- preparing meals for the freezer (Ashford, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham, and Tonbridge and Malling only)
- putting out the bins (Ashford, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham and Tonbridge and Malling ony)
- helping to make sure you have simple recipes to hand (Ashford, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham and Tonbridge and Malling only)
- walking your dog (Ashford, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham and Tonbridge and Malling only)
- taking in parcels (Ashford, Folkestone and Hythe, Gravesham and Tonbridge and Malling only)
- checking if any planned appointments have been cancelled before you travel (Ashford, Folkestone and Hythe and Gravesham only).
You can apply for support through Kent Together here
If you're unable to use the online form, call the Kent Together helpline on 03000 41 92 92 (text relay 18001 03000 41 92 92). Deaf British Sign Language users can text the Sensory Services team on 07920 154 315 for help making a request.
Looking after YOU
It's important that you take time to look after yourself during these uncertain times. There is no rule book that tells you how you should feel or what you should be doing.
We've teamed up with Kent County Council, and a whole range of organisations, to help pull together some information and suggestions about what you can do and what support is available to help us all get through this.
We hope you will find something useful in here
Talk to us
Tell us how you are feeling. Tell us about your worries.
We're not a counselling service, but we can make sure decision makers understand what it's like for you right now. It's important that they hear how lockdown is affecting you, and your family, so that they can plan services accordingly.
Get in touch with us anytime on 0808 801 0102 or email email@example.com
If you'd rather not chat to a real person, then you can always complete our online form here