The new test sites can be found at:
- Swanscombe Centre Craylands Ln, DA10 0LP (open from 15 Jan)
- Bat and Ball Centre, Cramptons Road Sevenoaks TN14 5DN (open from 15 Jan)
- The Dray, The Hop Farm, Maidstone Rd, Paddock Wood, Beltring, Tonbridge TN12 6PY (open from 16 Jan)
- Hawkinge Community Centre CT18 7FP (open from 16 Jan)
- Sessions House, County Hall, Maidstone, Kent ME14 1XQ (open from 18 Jan).
So far 53,260 tests have been conducted in Kent with 526 positive cases identified.
Once all 17 sites are open, there will be capacity for over 17,000 tests a day in Kent.
If you have Covid symptoms, you should NOT visit one of these centres but book a test through the Government HERE
The new testing sites join those that were opened last week:
- Northfleet Youth Club, Hall Road, Gravesend DA11 8AJ
- Swanley Youth Club, St Mary's Road BR8 7BU
- Dover Discovery Centre, York St CT16 1PH
- Folkestone Library. 2 Grace Hill, Folkestone CT20 1HD
- Unit 1 Eurogate Business Park, Thomson Rd, Ashford TN24 8XW
- Kent Show Ground, Detling ME14 3JF
- Kemsley Community Centre, Ridham Avenue, Kemsley ME10 2SF
- The Centre, Birchington, Alpha Rd, Birchington CT7 9EG
- Sidney Cooper Gallery, 22-23 St Peter's St, Canterbury CT1 2BQ
- Larkfied Library Martin Square, Larkfield, ME20 6QW
- Fairfield Leisure Centre, Lowfield Street, Dartford DA1 1JB
- Assembly Hall Theatre, Crescent Rd, Tunbridge Wells TN1 2LU
Have you had a Covid test? What was your experience?
The organisers of Covid tests are working hard to ensure the service is working well. Your experience could help improve it for other people, so tell us your story and you can help make a difference. Share your story here. Thank you