Even if you are being tested regularly or you have had both vaccines, you still need to get a Covid test before June 15th.
This is because the Indian variant of Covid has been detected in the area and it is really important that you get tested to stop it spreading.
Testing sites have been set up across the city and will be open from 9am to 7pm every day of the week. You can get a test done at any of the following locations:
- Dover Road Park and Ride (CT1 3EL)
- Sturry Road Park and Ride (CT1 1AD)
- University of Kent, Darwin College Car Park (CT2 7NY)
- University of Kent, Keynes College Car Park (CT2 7NP)
- Wincheap Park and Ride (CT1 3TQ).
You don't need an appointment
You can just pop down to any of the sites at a time that suits you.
It is important that everyone in your household over the age of 12 gets tested.
You can find more information on the Kent County Council website here