As always, we have heard a huge range of feedback. Thanks to everyone who has taken the time to get in touch. Your feedback makes a huge difference.
The headlines from this month are:
- Confusion and frustration about the Government guidelines and Covid testing
- Continued concerns from people worried about their finances and getting food
- Increase in the need for mental health support and challenges getting support
- Specific challenges for people living with Autism
- The impact on children and parents, particularly new Mums
- Access to GPs, primary care and medication
- Delays in hospital treatment due to Covid
- Continued issues for people trying to get dental treatment
- Impact of the pandemic on elderly people as well as carers
Don't struggle alone. Talk to us.
Tell us how you are feeling. Tell us about your worries. Tell us what is working well for you too - the good stories are just as important.
We're not a counselling service, but we can make sure decision makers understand what it's like for you right now. It's important that they hear how lockdown is affecting you, and your family, so that they can plan services accordingly.
Get in touch with us anytime on 0808 801 0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd rather not chat to a real person, then you can always complete our online form here