The headlines from this month are:
- Many people report that they can’t get a GP appointment face to face
- Confusion about the Government guidance remains widespread
- People are struggling to access a dentist
- Many people struggled to get a flu vaccine
- Many children with special educational needs returned to school but many told us they have not had the support put in place that they require
- Voluntary organisations and support groups reported that they are seeing an increase in demand for their services, which include befriending calls, help in the home and help with daily tasks.
Don't struggle alone. Talk to us.
Tell us how you are feeling. Tell us about your worries. Tell us what is working well for you too - the good stories are just as important.
We're not a counselling service, but we can make sure decision makers understand what it's like for you right now. It's important that they hear how lockdown is affecting you, and your family, so that they can plan services accordingly.
Get in touch with us anytime on 0808 801 0102 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
If you'd rather not chat to a real person, then you can always complete our online form here