The Covid vaccine is now being offered to:
- people aged 42 and over
- people who will turn 42 before 1 July 2021
- people at high risk from COVID-19 (clinically extremely vulnerable)
- people who live or work in care homes
- health and social care workers
- people with a condition that puts them at higher risk (clinically vulnerable)
- people with a learning disability
- people who are a main carer for someone at high risk from COVID-19
To book your vaccine visit the NHS here
If you've had a positive COVID-19 test, you should wait 4 weeks from the date you had the test before you book an appointment.
When you try to book, the website will show you the nearest available slots. If there are none close to you, keep checking back as new slots are being released all the time.
Have you had your vaccine? Tell us your story
If you've already had your vaccine, tell us how it went? All the feedback you give us will be used to help improve the vaccine programme for other people.
Was the appointment easy to book? Was the vaccination centre well organised? Did you feel well looked after? Whatever your story, let us know.